Joshua T. Fox
I make those two things happen: building innovative technologies, then making sure everyone knows what it can do for them.
If you need help with those, be in touch.
- As a technical leader, architecting, managing, and evangelizing
- Architected, coded, and led development for Unicorn’s industrial semantics product. The startup was shortly thereafter acquired by IBM, and next-gen metamodeling technologies that I pioneered were adopted at the core of their metadata management products.
- Architected the integration across all the product lines at Mercury Interactive, coaxing and coordinating to bring together different P&L units, leading up to the acquisition by Hewlett Packard.
- Drove the development of an enterprise privacy product at IBM using Named Entity Extraction, Natural Language Processing, and OCR from idea through funding at the bottom of the recession, development, and goal-beating sales.
- Evangelized the technology at each of these employers with articles, talks, and more.
- Founded a SaaS, RightJoin.io, for helping software engineers build their career. Marketed, published articles, built alliances, coded.
- Filed 17 or so patents.
- What else do you want to know?