Joshua T. Fox
As a consultant, I help software companies explain the benefits of their technologically advanced products to sophisticated audiences.
I am an experienced software architect who has built multiple products and understands technology–and who knows how to communicate.
Do people keep saying “Tell me again what your product does again?” When technical/business decision makers finally understand your product–beyond dumbed-down marketing fluff, and beyond dry technical descriptions, you will capture market mindshare as the leader in your field.
- Evangelized sophisticated enterprise metadata management software with articles in leading industry journals, public speaking at top conferences, and White Paper, positioning Unicorn as the thought leader in this space (acquired by IBM).
- Architected, coaxed and coordinated to explain the architectural benefits of an integration across P&L lines at Mercury, leading up to an acquisition by Hewlett Packard.
- Pitched an regulatory compliance product at IBM to customers with White Papers, articles, and lectures at top conferences, driving the leading product in the space to exponential growth.
- Wrote a strategic technical White Paper for Mainsoft for a new product which became their primary market direction.
- Published in top-traffic websites to build mindshare and alliances for a recruiting startup.
- What else do you want to know?
- Experience as senior Software Architect and tech lead, at IBM, HP, startups, and growth companies.
- PhD Harvard and a summa cum laude math BA.
- Published and lectured on AI risk mitigation.
- Launched a successful four-year country-wide struggle to protect a national park from in-situ oil shale retorting.